Equitable Group (ETC) – Analysts’ Recent Ratings Updates
A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of Equitable Group (TSE: ETC) recently:
- Equitable Group was downgraded by analysts at Cormark from a “buy” rating to a “market perform” rating.
- Equitable Group had its “sector perform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Scotiabank. They now have a C$60.00 price target on the stock.
- Equitable Group had its price target raised by analysts at National Bank Financial from C$67.00 to C$79.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- Equitable Group had its price target raised by analysts at BMO Capital Markets from C$57.00 to C$66.50. They now have a “market perform” rating on the stock.
- Equitable Group had its price target raised by analysts at TD Securities from C$65.00 to C$75.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- Equitable Group had its price target lowered by analysts at Mackie from C$72.00 to C$62.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
Equitable Group Inc. (TSE:ETC) opened at 43.75 on Thursday. Equitable Group Inc. has a one year low of $35.30 and a one year high of $65.51. The stock has a 50-day moving average of $60.44 and a 200-day moving average of $52.35. The company has a market cap of $695.9 million and a P/E ratio of 8.15.
Equitable Group Inc is a Canada-based financial services company that operates through its wholly owned subsidiary, Equitable Bank.
Get Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades via Email - Stay on top of analysts' coverage with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter that provides a concise list of analysts' upgrades and downgrades. Click here to register now.