Investment Analysts’ Recent Ratings Updates for EOG Resources (EOG)
EOG Resources (NYSE: EOG) was the recipient of a ratings changes during the seven days:
- EOG Resources had its price target raised by analysts at Citigroup Inc. from $105.00 to $115.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock. They wrote, “EOG reported recurring Q1’14 EPS/CFPS of $1.40 /$3.94 versus our $1.18/$3.63 estimates and Street consensus of $1.19/$3.56. The beat was driven by higher-than-projected U.S. oil, NGL and natural gas production, all of which were above the high-end of guidance as were Trinidad natural gas volumes, along with lower-than-forecast G&A which was below the low-end of guidance. “Due strictly to higher U.S. oil production (up 4 MBbls/d to now reflect ~31% yr/yr growth at the mid-point), EOG raised full-year guidance to 551.2-595.4 MBOE/d, or 8-17% yr/yr growth (we now model a 14% increase versus 12% previously). The uptick appears to be primarily driven by the Eagle Ford shale. At the same time, overall cost guidance was lowered while the full-year budget is unchanged.”
- EOG Resources had its price target raised by analysts at Goldman Sachs from $120.00 to $124.00.
- EOG Resources had its price target raised by analysts at Morgan Stanley from $120.00 to $130.00. They now have an “overweight” rating on the stock.
- EOG Resources had its “overweight” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Citigroup Inc.. They now have a $126.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $124.00.
- EOG Resources was upgraded by analysts at Wunderlich from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $124.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $92.00.
- EOG Resources had its price target raised by analysts at RBC Capital from $103.00 to $106.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- EOG Resources had its price target raised by analysts at KLR Group from $4.00 to $130.00.
- EOG Resources had its price target raised by analysts at Guggenheim from $106.00 to $114.00. They now have a “neutral” rating on the stock.
EOG Resources Inc (NYSE:EOG) traded down 1.12% during mid-day trading on Thursday, hitting $102.74. 2,608,089 shares of the company’s stock traded hands. EOG Resources Inc has a one year low of $62.265 and a one year high of $106.50. The stock has a 50-day moving average of $100.3 and a 200-day moving average of $90.11. The company has a market cap of $56.148 billion and a P/E ratio of 24.05.
EOG Resources, Inc(NYSE:EOG) explores , develops, produces and markets crude oil and natural gas primarily in producing basins in the United States of America , Canada, The Republic of Trinidad and Tobago (Trinidad), the United Kingdom , The People’s Republic of China (China), the Argentine Republic (Argentina) and, from time to time, select other international areas.
Get Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades via Email - Stay on top of analysts' coverage with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter that provides a concise list of analysts' upgrades and downgrades. Click here to register now.