Newalta (NAL) – Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Changes
Newalta (TSE: NAL) received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms in the last week:
- Newalta had its “sector perform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Scotiabank. They now have a C$23.00 price target on the stock.
- Newalta had its price target raised by analysts at RBC Capital from C$20.00 to C$21.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- Newalta had its price target lowered by analysts at Mackie from C$21.00 to C$20.00. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- Newalta had its price target lowered by analysts at National Bank Financial from C$23.50 to C$22.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- Newalta had its price target lowered by analysts at NBF from C$23.50 to C$22.00.
Newalta Co. (TSE:NAL) opened at 19.70 on Thursday. Newalta Co. has a 52-week low of $12.77 and a 52-week high of $21.43. The stock has a 50-day moving average of $20.21 and a 200-day moving average of $17.94. The company has a market cap of $1.099 billion and a P/E ratio of 75.58.
Newalta Corporation (TSE:NAL) is a Canada-based company.
Get Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades via Email - Stay on top of analysts' coverage with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter that provides a concise list of analysts' upgrades and downgrades. Click here to register now.