Recent Analysts’ Ratings Updates for TeraGo (TGO)
A number of stock research firms have changed their ratings and price targets for TeraGo (TSE: TGO) during the last seven days:
- TeraGo had its price target lowered by analysts at TD Securities from C$7.00 to C$6.00. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- TeraGo had its “underperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at CIBC. They now have a C$6.00 price target on the stock, down previously from C$6.50.
- TeraGo had its price target raised by analysts at National Bank Financial from C$6.50 to C$7.50. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- TeraGo had its price target lowered by analysts at Desjardins from C$8.50 to C$7.50. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- TeraGo was downgraded by analysts at Canaccord Genuity to a “hold” rating.
TeraGo Inc. (TSE:TGO) opened at 5.20 on Thursday. TeraGo Inc. has a 1-year low of $4.27 and a 1-year high of $8.41. The stock has a 50-day moving average of $4.90 and a 200-day moving average of $6.09. The company has a market cap of $59.7 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of 13.68.
TeraGo Inc is a wireless broadband communications service provider to businesses in Canada. The Company owns and operates a carrier-grade Multi-Protocol Label Switching (TSE:TGO) enabled, fixed wireless, Internet Protocol (IP) communications network in Canada, providing businesses with scalable, and secure Internet access and data connectivity services.
Get Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades via Email - Stay on top of analysts' coverage with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter that provides a concise list of analysts' upgrades and downgrades. Click here to register now.