Recent Analysts’ Ratings Updates for Halogen Software (HGN)
Halogen Software (TSE: HGN) received a number of price target changes and ratings updates during the last week:
- Halogen Software had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Canaccord Genuity. They now have a C$16.50 price target on the stock, down previously from C$18.00.
- Halogen Software had its price target lowered by analysts at Raymond James from C$18.00 to C$11.50. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- Halogen Software had its price target lowered by analysts at Cantor Fitzgerald from C$19.00 to C$17.50. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- Halogen Software had its price target lowered by analysts at National Bank Financial from C$17.00 to C$14.00.
- Halogen Software had its price target lowered by analysts at Broadpoint Capital from C$18.00 to C$16.50. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
Shares of Halogen Software Inc (TSE:HGN) opened at 8.58 on Monday. Halogen Software Inc has a 52-week low of $8.58 and a 52-week high of $16.07. The stock’s 50-day moving average is $9.50 and its 200-day moving average is $11.93.
Halogen Software Inc is a provider of cloud -based talent management solutions. The Company’s software offers an organically built cloud-based talent management suite that reinforces and drives employee performance across all talent programs whether that is recruiting, performance management, learning and development, succession planning or compensation.
Get Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades via Email - Stay on top of analysts' coverage with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter that provides a concise list of analysts' upgrades and downgrades. Click here to register now.