Recent Research Analysts’ Ratings Updates for Dril-Quip (DRQ)
A number of stock research firms have changed their ratings and price targets for Dril-Quip (NYSE: DRQ) during the last seven days:
- Dril-Quip had its price target raised by analysts at Barclays from $142.00 to $145.00. They now have an “overweight” rating on the stock.
- Dril-Quip had its price target lowered by analysts at JPMorgan Chase & Co. from $120.00 to $110.00.
- Dril-Quip had its price target lowered by analysts at Capital One Financial Corp. from $120.00 to $116.00.
- Dril-Quip had its price target lowered by analysts at Howard Weil from $135.00 to $130.00. They now have a “sector outperform” rating on the stock.
- Dril-Quip had its “neutral” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Sterne Agee. They now have a $115.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $117.00. They wrote, “DRQ posted 1Q EPS of $1.04, excluding a $0.02 foreign exchange loss, well below our $1.21 estimate and the $1.20 consensus. First quarter results missed expectations due to DRQ not recognizing about $10 million of revenue from Petrobras (PBR, $15.36, Not Rated), as well as lower-than-expected product shipments (timing).”
- Dril-Quip had its “neutral” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Guggenheim. They now have a $110.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $120.00.
Dril-Quip, Inc. (NYSE:DRQ) traded down 0.09% on Tuesday, hitting $102.89. 319,948 shares of the company’s stock traded hands. Dril-Quip, Inc. has a 52-week low of $86.48 and a 52-week high of $121.07. The stock has a 50-day moving average of $110.4 and a 200-day moving average of $107.4. The company has a market cap of $4.201 billion and a P/E ratio of 24.40.
Dril-Quip, Inc (NYSE:DRQ), designs, manufactures, sells and services offshore drilling and production equipment for use in deepwater, harsh environment and severe service applications.
Get Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades via Email - Stay on top of analysts' coverage with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter that provides a concise list of analysts' upgrades and downgrades. Click here to register now.