Research Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Changes for Gentiva Health Services (GTIV)
Several investment firms have updated their stock ratings and price targets on shares of Gentiva Health Services (NASDAQ: GTIV) in the last week:
- Gentiva Health Services was upgraded by analysts at Robert W. Baird from an “underperform” rating to a “neutral” rating. They now have a $14.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $7.00.
- Gentiva Health Services had its price target raised by analysts at Deutsche Bank from $10.00 to $14.00.
- Gentiva Health Services was upgraded by analysts at Raymond James from an “underperform” rating to a “market perform” rating.
- Gentiva Health Services had its “underperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Credit Suisse. They now have a $14.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $9.00.
- Gentiva Health Services had its price target raised by analysts at CRT Capital from $10.50 to $16.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- Gentiva Health Services was upgraded by analysts at Zacks from an “underperform” rating to a “neutral” rating. They now have a $14.00 price target on the stock. Zacks‘ analyst wrote, “We are upgrading our recommendation on Gentiva to Neutral as the inorganic growth strategies and cost reduction initiatives are poised to generate growth. Although the first-quarter earnings surpassed the Zacks Consensus Estimate, it declined year-over-year as severe winter disrupted operations. Meanwhile, the top line increased due to the Harden acquisition and higher episodic revenues. However, the rules proposed by the CMS are likely to restrict earnings. Moreover, higher legal and other costs are weighing on cash flow. Nevertheless, Gentiva’s focus on divesting non-core businesses should enhance core operations. Also, the recent rejection of the acquisition proposal made by Kindred might provoke the adoption of a more aggressive financial policy. As well, focus on specialty services and efforts to boost financial flexibility through amendment of credit facility bode well for long-term growth. “
Gentiva Health Services, Inc. (NASDAQ:GTIV) traded down 0.11% on Tuesday, hitting $13.73. The stock had a trading volume of 462,495 shares. Gentiva Health Services, Inc. has a one year low of $7.35 and a one year high of $14.50. The stock has a 50-day moving average of $8.68 and a 200-day moving average of $10.5. The company’s market cap is $505.8 million.
Gentiva Health Services, Inc (NASDAQ:GTIV) is engaged in providing home health services and hospice services.
Get Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades via Email - Stay on top of analysts' coverage with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter that provides a concise list of analysts' upgrades and downgrades. Click here to register now.