Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Changes for Dicks Sporting Goods (DKS)
Several investment firms have updated their stock ratings and price targets on shares of Dicks Sporting Goods (NYSE: DKS) in the last week:
- Dicks Sporting Goods had its “outperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Wells Fargo & Co..
- Dicks Sporting Goods is now covered by analysts at Credit Suisse. They set an “outperform” rating and a $65.00 price target on the stock. They wrote, “best in class growth retailer”
- Dicks Sporting Goods had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Deutsche Bank. They now have a $66.00 price target on the stock.
- Dicks Sporting Goods is now covered by analysts at CRT Capital. They set a “buy” rating and a $65.00 price target on the stock.
- Dicks Sporting Goods was downgraded by analysts at Sterne Agee from a “buy” rating to a “neutral” rating.
- Dicks Sporting Goods was downgraded by analysts at SunTrust from a “buy” rating to a “neutral” rating.
Dicks Sporting Goods Inc (NYSE:DKS) opened at 43.60 on Wednesday. Dicks Sporting Goods Inc has a one year low of $43.51 and a one year high of $58.87. The stock’s 50-day moving average is $52.45 and its 200-day moving average is $54.17. The company has a market cap of $5.400 billion and a P/E ratio of 19.76. Dicks Sporting Goods also saw some unusual options trading activity on Monday. Stock investors purchased 13,017 call options on the stock. This is an increase of 787% compared to the typical daily volume of 1,467 call options.
DICK’S Sporting Goods, Inc is a sports and fitness specialty omni-channel retailer offering a range of brand name sporting goods equipment, apparel and footwear in a specialty store environment.
Get Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades via Email - Stay on top of analysts' coverage with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter that provides a concise list of analysts' upgrades and downgrades. Click here to register now.