Approach Resources (AREX) – Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Changes
A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of Approach Resources (NASDAQ: AREX) recently:
- Approach Resources had its price target lowered by analysts at Canaccord Genuity from $28.00 to $23.00.
- Approach Resources had its price target lowered by analysts at SunTrust from $22.00 to $20.00.
- Approach Resources had its price target lowered by analysts at EuroPacific Canada from $28.00 to $25.00.
- Approach Resources had its price target raised by analysts at KLR Group to $24.00.
- Approach Resources had its price target lowered by analysts at Mizuho from $23.00 to $21.00. They now have a “neutral” rating on the stock.
- Approach Resources was upgraded by analysts at Stephens from an “underweight” rating to an “equal weight” rating.
Approach Resources Inc. (NASDAQ:AREX) opened at 18.19 on Wednesday. Approach Resources Inc. has a one year low of $17.59 and a one year high of $31.67. The stock’s 50-day moving average is $19.93 and its 200-day moving average is $20.69. The company has a market cap of $713.8 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of 9.75.
Approach Resources Inc, is an independent energy company engaged in the exploration, development, production and acquisition of oil and gas properties.
Get Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades via Email - Stay on top of analysts' coverage with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter that provides a concise list of analysts' upgrades and downgrades. Click here to register now.