McKesson (MCK) – Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Changes
A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of McKesson (NYSE: MCK) recently:
- McKesson had its “overweight” rating reaffirmed by analysts at JPMorgan Chase & Co.. They now have a $215.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $210.00.
- McKesson had its “overweight” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Morgan Stanley. They wrote, “With guidance out of the way, focus should shift to execution. Robust generic pricing and quick pace of implementing new contracts highlight positive industry and MCK specific trends supporting our confidence in potential for upside as year unfolds.”
- McKesson had its price target lowered by analysts at ISI Group from $212.00 to $204.00. They now have a “neutral” rating on the stock.
- McKesson had its “underperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Bank of America. They now have a $165.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $160.00. They wrote, “Rebounding profitability in MCK’s core drug wholesaling operations, traction for its ancillary franchises, and capital deployment initiatives should drive industry-leading earnings growth over a leaner infrastructure. However, at valuation highs following the announcement of its Celesio acquisition, we see more attractive investment opportunities elsewhere.”
- McKesson had its “neutral” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Zacks. They now have a $187.00 price target on the stock. Zacks‘ analyst wrote, “McKesson Corporation’s fiscal fourth quarter 2014 (ended Mar 31, 2014) earnings of $2.55 per share easily beat the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $2.38 per share and were up 72% from the year-ago quarter. Revenues grew 25.0% to $38.1 billion in the fourth quarter of fiscal 2014, surpassing the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $35.2 billion. We are impressed by the fiscal fourth quarter beat and positive guidance for 2015. McKesson has been actively pursuing deals and acquisitions to drive growth. McKesson’s relentless efforts to acquire Celesio were commendable. McKesson has a history of successful acquisitions. We believe the Celesio acquisition is a step in the right direction and will allow McKesson to gain a strong foothold in Europe, thereby geographically expanding its core operations further. We maintain our Neutral recommendation. “
McKesson Co. (NYSE:MCK) opened at 179.84 on Wednesday. McKesson Co. has a 52-week low of $109.82 and a 52-week high of $188.02. The stock has a 50-day moving average of $171.2 and a 200-day moving average of $169.6. The company has a market cap of $41.467 billion and a P/E ratio of 33.35.
McKesson Corporation delivers pharmaceuticals, medical supplies and healthcare information technologies.
Get Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades via Email - Stay on top of analysts' coverage with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter that provides a concise list of analysts' upgrades and downgrades. Click here to register now.