Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Changes for Lowe's Companies (LOW)
Several investment firms have updated their stock ratings and price targets on shares of Lowe's Companies (NYSE: LOW) in the last week:
- Lowe's Companies had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Jefferies Group. They now have a $45.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $44.00.
- Lowe's Companies had its price target lowered by analysts at Canaccord Genuity from $50.00 to $47.00. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- Lowe's Companies had its price target lowered by analysts at RBC Capital from $56.00 to $53.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- Lowe's Companies had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Deutsche Bank. They now have a $54.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $57.00.
- Lowe's Companies had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Jefferies Group. They now have a $45.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $47.00. They wrote, “Despite improvement in May trends, LOW shares saw a muted stock reaction as investors focused on the wider comp gap with HD and questioned the company’s ability to still hit FY comp guidance. After adjusting for the 150 bps weather impact, LOW was below the 4% comp plan for the year when plan implied it should be above. A big Q2 will ease concerns, which will at least require recent sales momentum to flow through the rest of Q2.”
Shares of Lowe's Companies, Inc. (NYSE:LOW) opened at 46.98 on Friday. Lowe's Companies, Inc. has a 52 week low of $38.87 and a 52 week high of $52.08. The stock has a 50-day moving average of $46.44 and a 200-day moving average of $47.87. The company has a market cap of $47.862 billion and a P/E ratio of 21.91. Lowe's Companies also was the recipient of unusually large options trading activity on Tuesday. Stock traders purchased 13,014 call options on the stock. This represents an increase of 501% compared to the average daily volume of 2,167 call options.
Lowe’s Companies, Inc (NYSE:LOW) is a home improvement retailer.
Get Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades via Email - Stay on top of analysts' coverage with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter that provides a concise list of analysts' upgrades and downgrades. Click here to register now.