Autodesk (ADSK) – Investment Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Changes
Autodesk (NASDAQ: ADSK) received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms in the last week:
- Autodesk was upgraded by analysts at Canaccord Genuity from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $60.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $52.00. They wrote, “most complete Design, Simulation and Visualization suite”. Davis expects a multi-year transition to a more predictable model for Autodesk that should “easily”
- Autodesk had its price target raised by analysts at Citigroup Inc. from $36.00 to $37.00. They now have a “sell” rating on the stock.
- Autodesk had its “equal weight” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Barclays. They now have a $51.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $50.00.
- Autodesk had its price target raised by analysts at Wedbush from $62.00 to $64.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- Autodesk had its price target raised by analysts at Cowen and Company from $50.00 to $52.00. They now have a “market perform” rating on the stock.
- Autodesk had its “neutral” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Zacks. They now have a $54.00 price target on the stock. Zacks‘ analyst wrote, “Autodesk reported impressive first-quarter fiscal 2015 results wherein revenue beat the Zacks Consensus Estimate while earnings per share were at par with the same. The company provided an upbeat guidance for the second quarter of fiscal 2015. Sluggish macro economic environment, weakness in emerging markets, customer concentration and increasing competition are the major headwinds, going forward. Moreover, increasing investment in new products is expected to hurt margins in the near term. However, the company witnessed moderate demand for design related suites and the AEC business segment. Further, the business transition from personal computer to cloud-based offerings will boost the company’s profitability, going forward. Thus, we remain Neutral and set a target price of $54.00.”
- Autodesk was downgraded by analysts at TheStreet to a “hold” rating.
Shares of Autodesk, Inc. (NASDAQ:ADSK) traded up 0.12% during mid-day trading on Friday, hitting $51.57. The stock had a trading volume of 154,144 shares. Autodesk, Inc. has a 1-year low of $33.01 and a 1-year high of $58.68. The stock’s 50-day moving average is $48.06 and its 200-day moving average is $49.05. The company has a market cap of $11.732 billion and a price-to-earnings ratio of 58.60.
Autodesk, Inc (NASDAQ:ADSK) is a design software and services company, offering customers business solutions through technology products and services.
Get Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades via Email - Stay on top of analysts' coverage with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter that provides a concise list of analysts' upgrades and downgrades. Click here to register now.