Rentech Nitrogen Partners (RNF) – Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Changes
A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of Rentech Nitrogen Partners (NYSE: RNF) recently:
- Rentech Nitrogen Partners had its “market perform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at BMO Capital Markets. They now have a $20.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $21.00.
- Rentech Nitrogen Partners had its price target lowered by analysts at RBC Capital from $19.00 to $17.00. They now have a “sector perform” rating on the stock.
- Rentech Nitrogen Partners was upgraded by analysts at Feltl & Co. from a “buy” rating to a “strong-buy” rating. They now have a $30.00 price target on the stock.
- Rentech Nitrogen Partners had its price target raised by analysts at Imperial Capital to $20.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- Rentech Nitrogen Partners had its price target lowered by analysts at Imperial Capital from $24.00 to $20.00.
Shares of Rentech Nitrogen Partners LP (NYSE:RNF) opened at 16.96 on Friday. Rentech Nitrogen Partners LP has a 52 week low of $15.62 and a 52 week high of $34.15. The stock’s 50-day moving average is $17.48 and its 200-day moving average is $18.41. The company’s market cap is $659.5 million.
Rentech Nitrogen Partners, L.P. is a provider of clean energy solutions and nitrogen fertilizer, to own, operate and grow its nitrogen fertilizer business.
Get Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades via Email - Stay on top of analysts' coverage with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter that provides a concise list of analysts' upgrades and downgrades. Click here to register now.