Vipshop Holdings Ltd – (VIPS) – Investment Analysts’ Recent Ratings Updates
A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of Vipshop Holdings Ltd - (NASDAQ: VIPS) recently:
- Vipshop Holdings Ltd – is now covered by analysts at Brean Capital. They set a “buy” rating and a $185.00 price target on the stock.
- Vipshop Holdings Ltd – was downgraded by analysts at Zacks from an “outperform” rating to a “neutral” rating. They now have a $161.30 price target on the stock.
- Vipshop Holdings Ltd – had its price target raised by analysts at Brean Capital from $185.00 to $200.00.
- Vipshop Holdings Ltd – had its price target raised by analysts at Nomura from $210.00 to $220.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- Vipshop Holdings Ltd – was upgraded by analysts at BOC Int’l from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- Vipshop Holdings Ltd – had its price target raised by analysts at JPMorgan Chase & Co. from $200.00 to $210.00. They now have an “overweight” rating on the stock.
Shares of Vipshop Holdings Ltd – (NASDAQ:VIPS) opened at 166.83 on Friday. Vipshop Holdings Ltd – has a 52-week low of $23.26 and a 52-week high of $182.00. The stock has a 50-day moving average of $147.8 and a 200-day moving average of $115.7. The company has a market cap of $9.428 billion and a price-to-earnings ratio of 137.99.
Vipshop Holdings Limited (NASDAQ:VIPS) is a holding company.
Get Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades via Email - Stay on top of analysts' coverage with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter that provides a concise list of analysts' upgrades and downgrades. Click here to register now.