Recent Analysts’ Ratings Updates for Agnico Eagle Mines (AEM)
Agnico Eagle Mines (NYSE: AEM) received a number of price target changes and ratings updates during the last week:
- Agnico Eagle Mines was upgraded by analysts at TheStreet to a “hold” rating.
- Agnico Eagle Mines had its price target raised by analysts at CIBC from $38.00 to $40.00. They now have a “sector outperform” rating on the stock.
- Agnico Eagle Mines had its “market perform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Cowen and Company. They now have a $23.80 price target on the stock, up previously from $23.63.
- Agnico Eagle Mines was upgraded by analysts at Zacks from a “neutral” rating to an “outperform” rating. They now have a $36.00 price target on the stock.
- Agnico Eagle Mines had its price target lowered by analysts at Cowen and Company from $23.80 to $22.63.
Agnico Eagle Mines Ltd (NYSE:AEM) traded down 0.24% on Friday, hitting $29.68. The stock had a trading volume of 895,069 shares. Agnico Eagle Mines Ltd has a one year low of $23.77 and a one year high of $35.46. The stock has a 50-day moving average of $30.82 and a 200-day moving average of $29.9. The company’s market cap is $5.166 billion. Agnico Eagle Mines also was the recipient of a significant growth in short interest in May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 7,773,529 shares, a growth of 51.7% from the April 30th total of 5,125,134 shares. Approximately 4.5% of the company’s stock are short sold. Based on an average trading volume of 2,006,769 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 3.9 days.
Agnico Eagle Mines Limited (NYSE:AEM) is a Canada-based international gold producer with mining operations in northwestern Quebec, northern Mexico, northern Finland and Nunavut and exploration activities in Canada, Europe, Latin America and the United States.
Get Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades via Email - Stay on top of analysts' coverage with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter that provides a concise list of analysts' upgrades and downgrades. Click here to register now.