Research Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Changes for GasLog Partners (GLOP)
GasLog Partners (NASDAQ: GLOP) was the recipient of a ratings changes during the seven days:
- GasLog Partners is now covered by analysts at Citigroup Inc.. They set a “buy” rating and a $30.00 price target on the stock.
- GasLog Partners is now covered by analysts at Wells Fargo & Co.. They set an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- GasLog Partners is now covered by analysts at Morgan Stanley. They set an “overweight” rating and a $32.00 price target on the stock. They wrote, “GLOP is the fastest growing shipping MLP globally. It has a long pipeline of dropdown candidates and is expected to grow its dividend by over 50% within the next 2-3 years. The stock currently trades at an attractive 5.7% dividend yield, backed by a fleet of modern LNG carriers.”
- GasLog Partners is now covered by analysts at Credit Suisse. They set an “outperform” rating and a $30.00 price target on the stock. They wrote, “Initiating coverage of GasLog Partners (GLOP) with an outperform rating and a $30 target price. GLOPs existing fleet on the water and attractive asset drop down potential lays the foundation for a multi-year distribution growth story. We expect GLOP and its parent company to continue taking advantage of the growing seaborne LNG trade, driving further vessel growth at the partnership level – we like GLOP.”
- GasLog Partners is now covered by analysts at Evercore Partners. They set an “overweight” rating and a $33.00 price target on the stock.
GasLog Partners LP (NASDAQ:GLOP) opened at 28.48 on Wednesday. GasLog Partners LP has a one year low of $25.50 and a one year high of $28.90. The stock’s 50-day moving average is $26.79 and its 200-day moving average is $26.79. The company has a market cap of $279.7 million and a P/E ratio of 0.04.
GasLog Partners LP is a limited partnership. The Company is formed to own, operate and acquire liquefied natural gas (NASDAQ:GLOP), carriers engaged in LNG transportation under long-term charters.
Get Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades via Email - Stay on top of analysts' coverage with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter that provides a concise list of analysts' upgrades and downgrades. Click here to register now.