Weekly Analysts’ Ratings Changes for National-Oilwell Varco (NOV)
National-Oilwell Varco (NYSE: NOV) received a number of price target changes and ratings updates during the last week:
- National-Oilwell Varco had its “overweight” rating reaffirmed by analysts at JPMorgan Chase & Co.. They now have a $94.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $97.00.
- National-Oilwell Varco had its price target lowered by analysts at Howard Weil from $90.00 to $82.00. They now have a “sector perform” rating on the stock.
- National-Oilwell Varco had its price target lowered by analysts at Susquehanna from $90.00 to $85.00.
- National-Oilwell Varco is now covered by analysts at Credit Suisse. They set an “outperform” rating and a $90.00 price target on the stock.
- National-Oilwell Varco had its “outperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Raymond James. They now have a $85.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $90.00.
National-Oilwell Varco, Inc. (NYSE:NOV) traded up 1.19% during mid-day trading on Monday, hitting $78.06. 3,114,334 shares of the company’s stock traded hands. National-Oilwell Varco, Inc. has a 1-year low of $59.5221 and a 1-year high of $77.21. The stock’s 50-day moving average is $73.53 and its 200-day moving average is $70.91. The company has a market cap of $33.491 billion and a price-to-earnings ratio of 13.68.
National Oilwell Varco, Inc is a provider of equipment and components used in oil and gas drilling and production operations, oilfield services, and supply chain integration services to the upstream oil and gas industry.
Get Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades via Email - Stay on top of analysts' coverage with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter that provides a concise list of analysts' upgrades and downgrades. Click here to register now.