Weekly Investment Analysts’ Ratings Changes for Vera Bradley (VRA)
Vera Bradley (NYSE: VRA) received a number of price target changes and ratings updates during the last week:
- Vera Bradley had its “neutral” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Citigroup Inc.. They now have a $25.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $29.00.
- Vera Bradley had its price target lowered by analysts at Jefferies Group from $33.00 to $30.00.
- Vera Bradley had its price target lowered by analysts at KeyCorp from $33.00 to $30.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- Vera Bradley had its price target lowered by analysts at Telsey Advisory Group from $35.00 to $32.00. They now have a “not rated” rating on the stock.
- Vera Bradley was downgraded by analysts at Zacks from a “neutral” rating to an “underperform” rating. They now have a $22.00 price target on the stock.
Vera Bradley, Inc. (NYSE:VRA) traded up 0.73% during mid-day trading on Monday, hitting $23.31. The stock had a trading volume of 1,029,924 shares. Vera Bradley, Inc. has a 1-year low of $17.27 and a 1-year high of $30.00. The stock’s 50-day moving average is $27.71 and its 200-day moving average is $25.9. The company has a market cap of $947.3 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of 16.72.
Vera Bradley, Inc (NYSE:VRA) is a designer, producer, marketer, and retailer of functional accessories for women.
Get Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades via Email - Stay on top of analysts' coverage with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter that provides a concise list of analysts' upgrades and downgrades. Click here to register now.