Gluskin Sheff + Associates (GS) – Research Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Changes
Gluskin Sheff + Associates (TSE: GS) received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms in the last week:
- Gluskin Sheff + Associates was upgraded by analysts at Cormark from a “market perform” rating to a “buy” rating.
- Gluskin Sheff + Associates had its price target raised by analysts at RBC Capital from C$38.00 to C$39.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- Gluskin Sheff + Associates was upgraded by analysts at TD Securities from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a C$37.00 price target on the stock, up previously from C$35.00.
- Gluskin Sheff + Associates had its price target lowered by analysts at CIBC from C$34.50 to C$33.50.
- Gluskin Sheff + Associates had its price target raised by analysts at Scotiabank from C$32.00 to C$33.00. They now have a “sector perform” rating on the stock.
Gluskin Sheff + Associates Inc. (TSE:GS) traded down 2.15% during mid-day trading on Thursday, hitting $32.70. The stock had a trading volume of 27,187 shares. Gluskin Sheff + Associates Inc. has a 1-year low of $18.21 and a 1-year high of $34.05. The stock’s 50-day moving average is $31.68 and its 200-day moving average is $29.7. The company has a market cap of $943.2 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of 11.07.
Gluskin Sheff + Associates Inc (TSE:GS) is a wealth management company.
Get Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades via Email - Stay on top of analysts' coverage with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter that provides a concise list of analysts' upgrades and downgrades. Click here to register now.