Investment Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Changes for B/E Aerospace (BEAV)
B/E Aerospace (NASDAQ: BEAV) was the recipient of a ratings changes during the seven days:
- B/E Aerospace had its “positive” rating reaffirmed by analysts at KeyCorp.
- B/E Aerospace had its price target raised by analysts at Cowen and Company from $95.00 to $104.00.
- B/E Aerospace was downgraded by analysts at Canaccord Genuity from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating. They now have a $98.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $100.00.
- B/E Aerospace was downgraded by analysts at Morgan Stanley to an “overweight” rating. They now have a $105.00 price target on the stock. They wrote, “Since ‘strategic alternatives’ speculation began many have argued that they fail to see the merits of spinning off the ‘Services’ business given that comparable companies trade at discounts to BEAV. “We’ve argued that (A) the market meaningfully under-appreciates BEAV’s growth profile and (B) the value of a spinoff is that it raises the probability of a future deal with the value creation coming from deal premium rather than SOP financial engineering – both of which we feel were supported by today’s disclosures. Surprisingly – since BEAV postponed its May 5th investor meeting and began exploring strategic alternatives, the stock is up only 5.8% as of Tues. vs. the DJ A&D index’s 4.2% increase despite BEAV’s beta to the industry as well as material, EPS accretive announcements during this time.”
- B/E Aerospace was downgraded by analysts at Jefferies Group from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating. They now have a $97.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $107.00.
- B/E Aerospace had its price target raised by analysts at Topeka Capital Markets from $108.00 to $111.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- B/E Aerospace had its price target raised by analysts at FBR Capital Markets from $90.00 to $103.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
Shares of B/E Aerospace Inc (NASDAQ:BEAV) traded up 0.15% during mid-day trading on Thursday, hitting $93.65. 628,657 shares of the company’s stock traded hands. B/E Aerospace Inc has a 1-year low of $60.47 and a 1-year high of $101.13. The stock has a 50-day moving average of $94.25 and a 200-day moving average of $86.99. The company has a market cap of $9.857 billion and a price-to-earnings ratio of 25.27. B/E Aerospace also saw unusually large options trading on Tuesday. Investors acquired 31,943 call options on the company. This represents an increase of approximately 531% compared to the typical daily volume of 5,062 call options.
B/E Aerospace, Inc is a manufacturer of cabin interior products for commercial aircraft and business jets and distributor of aerospace fasteners and consumables.
Get Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades via Email - Stay on top of analysts' coverage with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter that provides a concise list of analysts' upgrades and downgrades. Click here to register now.