Recent Research Analysts’ Ratings Updates for Tate & Lyle PLC (BD15)
Tate & Lyle PLC (LON: BD15) received a number of price target changes and ratings updates during the last week:
- Tate & Lyle PLC had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Canaccord Genuity.
- Tate & Lyle PLC had its “overweight” rating reaffirmed by analysts at JPMorgan Chase & Co..
- Tate & Lyle PLC had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Berenberg Bank.
- Tate & Lyle PLC was downgraded by analysts at Jefferies Group to a “hold” rating.
- Tate & Lyle PLC had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Numis Securities Ltd.
Shares of Tate & Lyle PLC (LON:BD15) remained flat at GBX 100.00 during during mid-day trading trading on Thursday. 458 shares of the company’s stock traded hands. Tate & Lyle PLC has a 52 week low of GBX 93.00 and a 52 week high of GBX 105.00. The stock has a 50-day moving average of GBX 100.4 and a 200-day moving average of GBX 101.2.
Tate & Lyle PLC is a global provider of ingredients and solutions to the food, beverage and other industries.
Get Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades via Email - Stay on top of analysts' coverage with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter that provides a concise list of analysts' upgrades and downgrades. Click here to register now.