Halma plc (HLMA) – Research Analysts’ Recent Ratings Updates
Halma plc (LON: HLMA) received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms in the last week:
- Halma plc had its “neutral” rating reaffirmed by analysts at JPMorgan Chase & Co.. They now have a GBX 550 ($9.34) price target on the stock.
- Halma plc had its price target lowered by analysts at Investec from GBX 700 ($11.88) to GBX 685 ($11.63). They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- Halma plc had its “add” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Numis Securities Ltd. They now have a GBX 650 ($11.03) price target on the stock, up previously from GBX 65 ($1.10).
- Halma plc had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at N+1 Singer. They now have a GBX 539 ($9.15) price target on the stock.
- Halma plc had its price target raised by analysts at Credit Suisse from GBX 620 ($10.52) to GBX 665 ($11.29). They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
Halma plc (LON:HLMA) traded down 0.08% on Tuesday, hitting GBX 601.00. The stock had a trading volume of 441,277 shares. Halma plc has a 52-week low of GBX 477.10 and a 52-week high of GBX 629.50. The stock has a 50-day moving average of GBX 580.5 and a 200-day moving average of GBX 588.7. The company’s market cap is £2.271 billion.
Halma p.l.c. is engaged in the business to make products, which protect lives and improve the quality of life for people worldwide.
Get Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades via Email - Stay on top of analysts' coverage with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter that provides a concise list of analysts' upgrades and downgrades. Click here to register now.