Research Analysts’ Recent Ratings Updates for OraSure Technologies (OSUR)
Several investment firms have updated their stock ratings and price targets on shares of OraSure Technologies (NASDAQ: OSUR) in the last week:
- OraSure Technologies had its price target raised by analysts at Mizuho from $9.00 to $10.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- OraSure Technologies was downgraded by analysts at TheStreet from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating. They wrote, “OraSure Technologies (OSUR) has been downgraded by TheStreet Ratings from hold to sell. The area that we feel has been the company’s primary weakness has been its feeble growth in its earnings per share.”
- OraSure Technologies had its price target raised by analysts at Canaccord Genuity from $10.00 to $11.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- OraSure Technologies had its price target raised by analysts at Raymond James from $8.50 to $9.00.
- OraSure Technologies had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Jefferies Group. They now have a $10.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $9.00.
Shares of OraSure Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ:OSUR) traded up 0.57% on Thursday, hitting $8.81. 594,652 shares of the company’s stock traded hands. OraSure Technologies, Inc. has a 1-year low of $3.75 and a 1-year high of $8.78. The stock has a 50-day moving average of $6.67 and a 200-day moving average of $6.74. The company’s market cap is $492.0 million.
OraSure Technologies, Inc, is engaged in development, manufacture, marketing and sale of oral fluid diagnostic products and specimen collection devices using the Company’s oral fluid technologies, as well as other diagnostic products, including immunoassays and other in vitro diagnostic tests that are used on other specimen types.
Get Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades via Email - Stay on top of analysts' coverage with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter that provides a concise list of analysts' upgrades and downgrades. Click here to register now.