Analysts’ Recent Ratings Updates for BG Group plc (BRGYY)
BG Group plc (NASDAQ: BRGYY) was the recipient of a ratings changes during the seven days:
- BG Group plc was downgraded by analysts at BNP Paribas from an “outperform” rating to a “neutral” rating.
- BG Group plc was downgraded by analysts at Nomura from a “buy” rating to a “neutral” rating.
- BG Group plc had its “sector performer” rating reaffirmed by analysts at RBC Capital.
- BG Group plc had its “neutral” rating reaffirmed by analysts at JPMorgan Chase & Co..
- BG Group plc had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Deutsche Bank.
- BG Group plc was downgraded by analysts at Credit Suisse from a “neutral” rating to an “underperform” rating.
BG Group plc (NASDAQ:BRGYY) traded down 1.71% during mid-day trading on Friday, hitting $21.28. 31,168 shares of the company’s stock traded hands. BG Group plc has a 52 week low of $16.56 and a 52 week high of $22.25. The stock’s 50-day moving average is $21.20 and its 200-day moving average is $19.71. The company has a market cap of $72.480 billion and a P/E ratio of 31.61.
BG Group plc (NASDAQ:BRGYY) is a natural gas company.
Get Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades via Email - Stay on top of analysts' coverage with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter that provides a concise list of analysts' upgrades and downgrades. Click here to register now.