Weekly Analysts’ Ratings Changes for Fusion-IO (FIO)
A number of stock research firms have changed their ratings and price targets for Fusion-IO (NYSE: FIO) during the last seven days:
- Fusion-IO is now covered by analysts at Roth Capital. They set a “buy” rating and a $12.50 price target on the stock.
- Fusion-IO was downgraded by analysts at Piper Jaffray from an “overweight” rating to a “neutral” rating.
- Fusion-IO was downgraded by analysts at Credit Suisse from an “outperform” rating to a “neutral” rating.
- Fusion-IO had its price target raised by analysts at Mizuho from $10.00 to $11.25. They now have a “neutral” rating on the stock.
- Fusion-IO was downgraded by analysts at Needham & Company LLC from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating. They now have a $16.00 price target on the stock.
- Fusion-IO was downgraded by analysts at Craig Hallum from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
Shares of Fusion-IO, Inc. (NYSE:FIO) traded up 0.09% during mid-day trading on Friday, hitting $11.60. 3,564,189 shares of the company’s stock traded hands. Fusion-IO, Inc. has a 52-week low of $7.77 and a 52-week high of $15.59. The stock’s 50-day moving average is $8.71 and its 200-day moving average is $9.70. The company’s market cap is $1.253 billion.
Fusion-io Inc (NYSE:FIO) is a provider of datacenter solutions that accelerate databases, virtualization, cloud computing, big data, and the applications that help drive business from the smallest e-tailers to some of the largest data centers, social media leaders, and Fortune Global 500 businesses.
Get Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades via Email - Stay on top of analysts' coverage with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter that provides a concise list of analysts' upgrades and downgrades. Click here to register now.