Recent Analysts’ Ratings Updates for Gemfields PLC (GEM)
Gemfields PLC (LON: GEM) received a number of price target changes and ratings updates during the last week:
- Gemfields PLC was downgraded by analysts at Canaccord Genuity to a “speculative buy” rating. They now have a GBX 62 ($1.06) price target on the stock, up previously from GBX 40 ($0.68).
- Gemfields PLC had its price target raised by analysts at JPMorgan Chase & Co. from GBX 37 ($0.63) to GBX 47 ($0.80). They now have a “neutral” rating on the stock.
- Gemfields PLC had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Investec. They now have a GBX 57.30 ($0.98) price target on the stock.
- Gemfields PLC had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at FinnCap.
- Gemfields PLC had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Sanlam Securities. They now have a GBX 46 ($0.78) price target on the stock.
Shares of Gemfields PLC (LON:GEM) traded down 0.97% on Tuesday, hitting GBX 51.00. The stock had a trading volume of 174,099 shares. Gemfields PLC has a one year low of GBX 19.00 and a one year high of GBX 54.90. The stock has a 50-day moving average of GBX 43.93 and a 200-day moving average of GBX 38.08.
Gemfields PLC is engaged in the business of exploring, mining, processing and selling colored gemstones.
Get Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades via Email - Stay on top of analysts' coverage with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter that provides a concise list of analysts' upgrades and downgrades. Click here to register now.