Weekly Investment Analysts’ Ratings Changes for FedEx (FDX)
FedEx (NYSE: FDX) received a number of price target changes and ratings updates during the last week:
- FedEx had its price target raised by analysts at Oppenheimer from $157.00 to $161.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- FedEx was upgraded by analysts at RBC Capital from an “underperform” rating to a “sector perform” rating. They now have a $155.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $125.00.
- FedEx had its price target raised by analysts at Deutsche Bank from $176.00 to $178.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- FedEx had its “outperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Macquarie. They now have a $160.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $153.00.
- FedEx was upgraded by analysts at S&P Equity Research to a “strong-buy” rating.
- FedEx had its price target raised by analysts at Cowen and Company from $136.00 to $155.00. They now have a “market perform” rating on the stock.
- FedEx had its price target raised by analysts at Barclays from $140.00 to $150.00. They now have an “equal weight” rating on the stock.
FedEx Co. (NYSE:FDX) traded up 0.05% during mid-day trading on Thursday, hitting $151.50. The stock had a trading volume of 1,162,982 shares. FedEx Co. has a 52 week low of $97.54 and a 52 week high of $151.89. The stock’s 50-day moving average is $142.2 and its 200-day moving average is $137.7. The company has a market cap of $44.844 billion and a price-to-earnings ratio of 22.43. FedEx also was the target of a significant drop in short interest in June. As of June 13th, there was short interest totalling 4,145,682 shares, a drop of 29.3% from the May 30th total of 5,862,379 shares. Currently, 1.5% of the shares of the stock are sold short. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 1,458,357 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 2.8 days.
FedEx Corporation (NYSE:FDX) is a holding company.
Get Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades via Email - Stay on top of analysts' coverage with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter that provides a concise list of analysts' upgrades and downgrades. Click here to register now.