Recent Analysts’ Ratings Updates for PAREXEL International (PRXL)
PAREXEL International (NASDAQ: PRXL) received a number of price target changes and ratings updates during the last week:
- PAREXEL International had its price target raised by analysts at Barclays from $52.00 to $56.00. They now have an “overweight” rating on the stock.
- PAREXEL International is now covered by analysts at SunTrust. They set a “buy” rating and a $65.00 price target on the stock.
- PAREXEL International was upgraded by analysts at Wells Fargo & Co. to a “priority list” rating.
- PAREXEL International was upgraded by analysts at Robert W. Baird from a “neutral” rating to an “outperform” rating. They now have a $64.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $55.00.
- PAREXEL International was upgraded by analysts at William Blair from a “market perform” rating to an “outperform” rating.
- PAREXEL International was upgraded by analysts at Zacks from a “neutral” rating to an “outperform” rating. They now have a $58.20 price target on the stock.
Shares of PAREXEL International Co. (NASDAQ:PRXL) opened at 52.775 on Monday. PAREXEL International Co. has a 1-year low of $37.53 and a 1-year high of $57.25. The stock’s 50-day moving average is $51.19 and its 200-day moving average is $49.85. The company has a market cap of $3.002 billion and a price-to-earnings ratio of 25.54.
PAREXEL International Corporation (NASDAQ:PRXL) is a biopharmaceutical services company, providing a range of expertise in clinical research, medical communications, consulting, and advanced technology products and services to the worldwide pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device industries.
Get Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades via Email - Stay on top of analysts' coverage with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter that provides a concise list of analysts' upgrades and downgrades. Click here to register now.