Press Release: Registration Opens for 2015 World Peace Caravan
Registration Opens for 2015 World Peace Caravan
Inviting people of all cultures, faiths, and backgrounds to come together for a living demonstration of peace
Registration is now open for the December 2015 inaugural World Peace Caravan. The caravan will travel by camel, horse, and foot on a modern peace journey from Petra, Jordan to Jerusalem, Israel, retracing the steps of Queen Sheba’s legendary peace journey to King Solomon along parts of the storied Frankincense Trail from December 15, 2015 to December 26, 2015.
LIGHTNING RELEASES: Lehi, Utah (6/30/2014) – The World Peace Caravan 2015 has opened registration online at WorldPeaceCaravan.org. Five distinct packages are available to choose from. Options include
- A 12 day, all-inclusive package which encompasses the opening celebrations in Petra on Dec. 15, five days travel, camping and sightseeing through Jordan to the Dead Sea, admission to the two day World Peace and Health Conference, three nights accommodations at the King Hussein Bin Talal Convention Centre, two days travel and camping through the Judean Dessert, an afternoon in Bethlehem, two nights accommodations in Jerusalem, a World Peace Walk and guided tour of the Old City in Jerusalem, and admission to the World Peace Caravan Concert for Peace, as well as an optional community service project opportunity while in Jordan.
- An eight day Jordan and World Peace and Health Conference package which includes the opening celebrations in Petra on Dec. 15, five days travel, camping and sightseeing through Jordan to the Dead Sea, admission to the World Peace and Health Conference, three nights accommodations at the King Hussein Bin Talal Convention Centre, and an optional community service project opportunity while in Jordan.
- A seven day Bethlehem, Jericho and Jerusalem package which begins with admission to the Peace and Health Conference, three nights accommodation at the King Hussein Bin Talal Convention Centre on the Dead Sea in Jordan, two days travel, camping, and sightseeing through the Judean Desert, an afternoon in Bethlehem, two nights accommodations in Jerusalem, a World Peace Walk and guided tour of the Old City in Jerusalem, and admission to the World Peace Caravan Concert for Peace.
- A five day Jordan adventure including the opening celebrations in Petra, Jordan on Dec 15 and five days travel with camping and sightseeing through Jordan to the Dead Sea. The package also includes participation in an optional community service project in Jordan.
- A four day adventure involving two days travel and camping through the Judean Dessert followed by an afternoon in Bethlehem, two nights accommodations in Jerusalem, a World Peace Walk and guided tour of the Old City in Jerusalem, and admission to the World Peace Caravan Concert for Peace.
About the World Peace Caravan
Because the next generation of leaders- today’s youth- are critical for the chance of finding peace in our time, the World Peace Caravan is fostering an online Youth Community to provide young people a global platform through which to share their ideas, voice their opinions, educate and be educated. Participants in the Youth Community will ideally form strong networks and worldwide friendships to help promote a more peaceful planet. Furthermore, from this Youth Community, an international World Peace Caravan Youth Delegation of twelve youths, ages 16-24, will be selected to spearhead the caravan and contribute their voice to the World Peace Caravan Peace and Health Conference.
Over 3,000 years ago, the Queen of Sheba led a 750 camel caravan over the Ancient Frankincense Trail carrying her peace offerings on her ships of the desert to King Solomon in Jerusalem. The World Peace Caravan 2015 will engage participants physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually in a once-in-a-lifetime adventure as it retraces Queen Sheba’s steps on a grand quest for peace today.
The caravan will begin with a pre-launch celebration in Petra, Jordan on December 15, 2015, and depart on December 16. Participants will travel through Jordan for five days and nights, camping along the way while exchanging multi-cultural activities including music, dance and educational seminars and exploring historical and religious sites.
The caravan will break on December 20 for a high-level, interactive World Peace Caravan Peace and Health Conference at the King Hussein Bin Talal Convention Centre on the shore of the Dead Sea in Jordan on December 21 and 22. The conference of invited international peace advocates will focus on health, education, and the role of women and youth in peacemaking.
On December 23, the caravan will cross the border into Israel for a visit to Jericho and a two day trek through the Judean desert, arriving in Bethlehem on December 25. On Saturday, December 26, the caravan will culminate with a Peace Walk into Jerusalem and the blockbuster World Peace Caravan Concert for Peace. Internationally renowned musical artists will mix with musicians from around the globe for a night of once-in-a-lifetime performances at the new state-of-the art Jerusalem Arena. The evening’s festivities will be broadcast and streamed around the world.
The WORLD PEACE CARAVAN is founded by the international D. Gary Young Foundation, a 501 © (3) non-profit organization. The foundation is looking for like-minded partners who share in the vision of a world at peace.
Contact: Steve Allen Media
This story was originally published by American Banking News (http://www.americanbankingnews.com) and is the sole property of American Banking News. If you are reading this article on another website, that means this article was illegally copied and re-published to this website in violation of U.S. and International copyright law. You can view the original version of this story at http://www.americanbankingnews.com/2014/06/30/registration-opens-for-2015-world-peace-caravan/
Get Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of analysts' upgrades, downgrades and new coverage with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.