Research Analysts’ Recent Ratings Updates for GKN plc (GKN)
Several investment firms have updated their stock ratings and price targets on shares of GKN plc (LON: GKN) in the last week:
- GKN plc had its price target lowered by analysts at Investec from GBX 435 ($7.41) to GBX 420 ($7.15). They now have an “add” rating on the stock.
- GKN plc had its “sector perform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at RBC Capital. They now have a GBX 410 ($6.98) price target on the stock.
- GKN plc is now covered by analysts at Westhouse Securities. They set a “buy” rating and a GBX 450 ($7.66) price target on the stock.
- GKN plc had its price target raised by analysts at JPMorgan Chase & Co. from GBX 430 ($7.32) to GBX 445 ($7.58). They now have an “overweight” rating on the stock.
- GKN plc had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Numis Securities Ltd. They now have a GBX 467 ($7.95) price target on the stock.
Shares of GKN plc (LON:GKN) traded up 1.51% during mid-day trading on Tuesday, hitting GBX 368.60. The stock had a trading volume of 3,691,647 shares. GKN plc has a 1-year low of GBX 295.90 and a 1-year high of GBX 468.00. The stock has a 50-day moving average of GBX 379.1 and a 200-day moving average of GBX 386.3. The company’s market cap is £6.038 billion.
GKN PLC is a holding company. The Company operates in global automotive, aerospace and land systems markets (LON:GKN).
Get Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades via Email - Stay on top of analysts' coverage with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter that provides a concise list of analysts' upgrades and downgrades. Click here to register now.