Share on StockTwits

Harrison Ford’s injury will cause production on “Star Wars: Episode VII” to be suspended for two weeks. Disney announced Sunday that shooting would be halted for two weeks in August to adjust the production schedule following Ford’s injury. The 71-year-old broke his leg in June during filming of the much-anticipated sequel at Pinewood Studios outside of London. Disney had said earlier that Ford’s injury wouldn’t cause any delays. The studio said Sunday that “Episode VII” is still “on track” to wrap in the fall and be released in December 2015.



“Ford Injury To Halt ‘Star Wars’ For 2 Weeks” is categorized as “entertainment”. This video was licensed from Grab Networks. For additional video content, click the “video” tab at the top of this page.

Get Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades via Email - Stay on top of analysts' coverage with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter that provides a concise list of analysts' upgrades and downgrades. Click here to register now.