Share on StockTwits

The Kenya Red Cross said Sunday, twenty-two people were killed in overnight attacks by gunmen in two counties on the Kenyan coast, where al-Qaeda-linked militants last month claimed responsibility for killing 65 people. KENYAN RED CROSS OFFICIAL, HASSAN MUSA: Kenya Red Cross chief Abbas Gulet said, the Saturday-night attacks took place in the towns of Hindi in Lamu county and Gamba in Tana River. Al-Qaeda-linked al-Shabab militants from Somalia claimed responsibility for the attacks.

“Gunmen Kill 22 In Attacks On Kenyan Coast” is categorized as “world”. This video was licensed from Grab Networks. For additional video content, click the “video” tab at the top of this page.

Get Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades via Email - Stay on top of analysts' coverage with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter that provides a concise list of analysts' upgrades and downgrades. Click here to register now.