Investment Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Changes for Barclays (BCS)
Several investment firms have updated their stock ratings and price targets on shares of Barclays (NYSE: BCS) in the last week:
- Barclays had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Citigroup Inc..
- Barclays had its “neutral” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Credit Suisse.
- Barclays had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Deutsche Bank.
- Barclays had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Jefferies Group.
- Barclays was upgraded by analysts at Macquarie from a “neutral” rating to an “outperform” rating.
Barclays (NYSE:BCS) traded down 1.06% during mid-day trading on Monday, hitting $14.95. 2,734,891 shares of the company’s stock traded hands. Barclays has a 52-week low of $14.38 and a 52-week high of $19.59. The stock’s 50-day moving average is $16.01 and its 200-day moving average is $16.82. The company has a market cap of $60.719 billion and a P/E ratio of 47.22.
Barclays PLC (NYSE:BCS) is a global financial services provider engaged in retail banking, credit cards, wholesale banking, investment banking, wealth management and investment management services.
Get Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades via Email - Stay on top of analysts' coverage with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter that provides a concise list of analysts' upgrades and downgrades. Click here to register now.