Weekly Investment Analysts’ Ratings Changes for Cinemark Holdings (CNK)
A number of stock research firms have changed their ratings and price targets for Cinemark Holdings (NYSE: CNK) during the last seven days:
- Cinemark Holdings had its “overweight” rating reaffirmed by analysts at JPMorgan Chase & Co.. They now have a $39.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $34.00.
- Cinemark Holdings had its price target raised by analysts at Topeka Capital Markets to $39.00.
- Cinemark Holdings was downgraded by analysts at Citigroup Inc. from a “buy” rating to a “neutral” rating. They noted that the move was a valuation call. They noted that the move was a valuation call.
- Cinemark Holdings is now covered by analysts at Hudson Square Research. They set a “buy” rating on the stock.
- Cinemark Holdings was downgraded by analysts at B. Riley from a “buy” rating to a “neutral” rating. They now have a $36.75 price target on the stock.
Shares of Cinemark Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:CNK) traded up 1.09% during mid-day trading on Wednesday, hitting $34.36. The stock had a trading volume of 296,112 shares. Cinemark Holdings, Inc. has a 52-week low of $27.29 and a 52-week high of $35.96. The stock’s 50-day moving average is $32.69 and its 200-day moving average is $30.61. The company has a market cap of $3.944 billion and a price-to-earnings ratio of 25.95.
Cinemark Holdings, Inc is engaged in the motion picture exhibition business with theatres. The Company manages its business in two segments: United States markets and international markets.
Get Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades via Email - Stay on top of analysts' coverage with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter that provides a concise list of analysts' upgrades and downgrades. Click here to register now.