Snake Bite While Camping Kills Missouri Man
A man died Tuesday evening as a result of a bite from a copperhead snake while camping in southeast Missouri. According to police, Timothy Levins and his family had camped out at Sam A. Baker State Park when the 52 year-old died suddenly due to anaphylactic shock from a snakebite, while out on a hike. In the history of the state of Missouri, three deaths have occurred from copperhead snake bites, including Levins. According to the Missouri Department of Conservation, snakebite ranks just above falling space debris as a threat to human life.
“Snake Bite While Camping Kills Missouri Man” is categorized as “world”. This video was licensed from Grab Networks. For additional video content, click the “video” tab at the top of this page.
Get Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades via Email - Stay on top of analysts' coverage with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter that provides a concise list of analysts' upgrades and downgrades. Click here to register now.