Hershey (HSY) – Analysts’ Recent Ratings Updates
A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of Hershey (NYSE: HSY) recently:
- Hershey had its price target lowered by analysts at JPMorgan Chase & Co. from $105.00 to $100.00.
- Hershey had its “overweight” rating reaffirmed by analysts at JPMorgan Chase & Co.. They now have a $99.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $100.00.
- Hershey was downgraded by analysts at Morgan Stanley from an “outperform” rating to a “neutral” rating. They now have a $108.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $101.00.
- Hershey was downgraded by analysts at Credit Suisse from an “outperform” rating to a “neutral” rating.
- Hershey had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Deutsche Bank.
Shares of Hershey Co (NYSE:HSY) opened at 92.17 on Friday. Hershey Co has a 52 week low of $89.28 and a 52 week high of $108.69. The stock has a 50-day moving average of $96.96 and a 200-day moving average of $99.7. The company has a market cap of $20.526 billion and a price-to-earnings ratio of 25.23.
The Hershey Company is a producer of chocolate in North America and a provider in chocolate and sugar confectionery.
Get Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades via Email - Stay on top of analysts' coverage with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter that provides a concise list of analysts' upgrades and downgrades. Click here to register now.