Premier Oil PLC (PMO) – Research Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Changes
A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of Premier Oil PLC (LON: PMO) recently:
- Premier Oil PLC had its “outperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Credit Suisse. They now have a GBX 370 ($6.32) price target on the stock.
- Premier Oil PLC had its “outperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Sanford C. Bernstein. They now have a GBX 460 ($7.86) price target on the stock.
- Premier Oil PLC had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Oriel Securities Ltd.
- Premier Oil PLC was downgraded by analysts at Numis Securities Ltd to a “hold” rating. They now have a GBX 351 ($6.00) price target on the stock.
- Premier Oil PLC had its price target lowered by analysts at Canaccord Genuity from GBX 400 ($6.84) to GBX 380 ($6.49). They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
Premier Oil PLC (LON:PMO) traded down 0.37% during mid-day trading on Wednesday, hitting GBX 326.30. 1,052,456 shares of the company’s stock traded hands. Premier Oil PLC has a one year low of GBX 267.50 and a one year high of GBX 374.10. The stock has a 50-day moving average of GBX 335.4 and a 200-day moving average of GBX 317.0. The company’s market cap is £1.717 billion.
Premier Oil plc (LON:PMO) is an independent exploration and production company with oil and gas interests in the North Sea, South East Asia and in the Middle East, Africa and Pakistan regions.
Get Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades via Email - Stay on top of analysts' coverage with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter that provides a concise list of analysts' upgrades and downgrades. Click here to register now.