Analysts’ Recent Ratings Updates for Trulia (TRLA)
Trulia (NASDAQ: TRLA) was the recipient of a ratings changes during the seven days:
- Trulia was downgraded by analysts at William Blair from an “outperform” rating to a “market perform” rating.
- Trulia had its price target raised by analysts at Susquehanna from $37.00 to $54.00.
- Trulia had its price target raised by analysts at Barclays from $45.00 to $70.00. They now have an “equal weight” rating on the stock.
- Trulia was downgraded by analysts at Deutsche Bank from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating. They now have a $71.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $42.00.
- Trulia was downgraded by analysts at Needham & Company LLC from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- Trulia was downgraded by analysts at Zacks from a “neutral” rating to an “underperform” rating. They now have a $60.20 price target on the stock.
Shares of Trulia Inc (NASDAQ:TRLA) traded up 0.64% on Wednesday, hitting $62.60. 2,626,965 shares of the company’s stock traded hands. Trulia Inc has a 52 week low of $26.35 and a 52 week high of $67.50. The stock has a 50-day moving average of $44.80 and a 200-day moving average of $36.66. The company’s market cap is $2.311 billion. Trulia also saw unusually large options trading activity on Tuesday. Traders bought 19,647 call options on the stock. This represents an increase of approximately 592% compared to the average daily volume of 2,839 call options.
Trulia, Inc is a real estate search engine company. The Company also offers a suite of free and subscription products that provide real estate professionals with access to transaction-ready consumers and help them to grow and manage their online presence.
Get Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades via Email - Stay on top of analysts' coverage with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter that provides a concise list of analysts' upgrades and downgrades. Click here to register now.