Tripadvisor (TRIP) – Research Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Changes
Tripadvisor (NASDAQ: TRIP) received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms in the last week:
- Tripadvisor had its price target raised by analysts at Susquehanna from $91.00 to $100.00. They now have a “neutral” rating on the stock.
- Tripadvisor had its price target lowered by analysts at Credit Suisse from $125.00 to $120.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- Tripadvisor had its price target raised by analysts at RBC Capital from $100.00 to $104.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- Tripadvisor had its “outperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Macquarie. They now have a $117.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $120.00.
- Tripadvisor was downgraded by analysts at Cantor Fitzgerald from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
Tripadvisor Inc (NASDAQ:TRIP) traded down 1.03% on Friday, hitting $93.865. 1,939,701 shares of the company’s stock traded hands. Tripadvisor Inc has a 1-year low of $68.11 and a 1-year high of $111.24. The stock’s 50-day moving average is $103.9 and its 200-day moving average is $93.82. The company has a market cap of $13.403 billion and a P/E ratio of 65.36.
TripAdvisor, Inc (NASDAQ:TRIP) is an online travel research company, enabling users to plan and have a trip.
Get Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades via Email - Stay on top of analysts' coverage with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter that provides a concise list of analysts' upgrades and downgrades. Click here to register now.