Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Changes for 3D Systems (DDD)
3D Systems (NYSE: DDD) was the recipient of a ratings changes during the seven days:
- 3D Systems was downgraded by analysts at Citigroup Inc. from a “buy” rating to a “neutral” rating.
- 3D Systems was downgraded by analysts at Piper Jaffray from an “overweight” rating to a “neutral” rating. They now have a $50.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $63.00.
- 3D Systems was downgraded by analysts at RBC Capital from an “outperform” rating to a “sector perform” rating. They now have a $54.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $64.00.
- 3D Systems had its “outperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Pacific Crest. They now have a $56.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $59.00.
- 3D Systems had its “neutral” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Zacks. They now have a $53.00 price target on the stock. Zacks‘ analyst wrote, “3D Systems is a leading player in the 3D printing industry. Second-quarter results were encouraging as the company reported better-than-expected sales on the back of solid performances from design and manufacturing printers. Moreover, the raised revenue outlook is a positive. Although the company’s current phase of investments is expected to impact margins in the short run, product launches and global expansion will help 3D Systems to generate incremental sales over the long term. Also, the acquisition of Medical Modeling is expected to spur growth and expand its installed base in the highly potential MedTech sector. We maintain our Neutral recommendation on 3D Systems with a target price of $53.00.”
Shares of 3D Systems Co. (NYSE:DDD) traded up 0.74% on Monday, hitting $48.2838. The stock had a trading volume of 616,587 shares. 3D Systems Co. has a 52-week low of $43.35 and a 52-week high of $97.28. The stock’s 50-day moving average is $55.74 and its 200-day moving average is $59.85. The company has a market cap of $5.307 billion and a P/E ratio of 138.93.
3D Systems Corporation (NYSE:DDD) is a holding company that operates through subsidiaries in the United States, Europe and the Asia-Pacific region.
Get Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades via Email - Stay on top of analysts' coverage with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter that provides a concise list of analysts' upgrades and downgrades. Click here to register now.