Investment Analysts’ Recent Ratings Updates for Ameriprise Financial (AMP)
Several investment firms have updated their stock ratings and price targets on shares of Ameriprise Financial (NYSE: AMP) in the last week:
- Ameriprise Financial had its “equal weight” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Barclays. They now have a $125.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $122.00.
- Ameriprise Financial had its “overweight” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Morgan Stanley. They now have a $134.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $138.00. They wrote, “We view Ameriprise as an attractive accumulation story, with expanding margins and substantial capital management, which together are expected to lead to further solid EPS growth. “This quarter’s results generally supported this thesis, with further growth in advice and wealth management margins driving earnings ahead of expectations, while share buybacks also came in above plan. That said, results elsewhere including some challenges, including unfavorable CATs in their property casualty business, modest deterioration in the core asset management margin, and continued flow challenges. Further, given the relatively strong performance of the stock heading into the result, we would tend to expect a somewhat muted reaction to the EPS beat. That said, longer‐term, we continue to believe the stock the has one of the more attractive risk‐reward profiles among the life and annuity players, leading us to reiterate our Overweight rating.”
- Ameriprise Financial had its “neutral” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Credit Suisse. They now have a $118.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $117.00.
- Ameriprise Financial had its price target raised by analysts at RBC Capital from $123.00 to $132.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- Ameriprise Financial had its “neutral” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Citigroup Inc.. They now have a $127.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $125.00.
Shares of Ameriprise Financial, Inc. (NYSE:AMP) traded up 0.71% during mid-day trading on Monday, hitting $119.07. 812,220 shares of the company’s stock traded hands. Ameriprise Financial, Inc. has a one year low of $85.24 and a one year high of $127.00. The stock has a 50-day moving average of $120.4 and a 200-day moving average of $112.. The company has a market cap of $22.349 billion and a P/E ratio of 16.34.
Ameriprise Financial, Inc (NYSE:AMP) is a holding company primarily engaged in business through its subsidiaries.
Get Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades via Email - Stay on top of analysts' coverage with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter that provides a concise list of analysts' upgrades and downgrades. Click here to register now.