Weekly Investment Analysts’ Ratings Changes for Web.com Group (WWWW)
Web.com Group (NASDAQ: WWWW) received a number of price target changes and ratings updates during the last week:
- Web.com Group had its “neutral” rating reaffirmed by analysts at B. Riley. They now have a $32.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $40.00.
- Web.com Group had its “overweight” rating reaffirmed by analysts at JPMorgan Chase & Co.. They now have a $35.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $39.00.
- Web.com Group had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Deutsche Bank. They now have a $21.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $30.00. They wrote, “We reduce our estimates and target multiples on WWWW reflecting the blowup of a legacy segment that we did not know existed. The M&A rollup risks that have always underpinned the bear case came to life this quarter with the shutdown of $20M of revenue and a couple million in EBITDA ‘legacy business’ serving a handful of Fortune 500 companies. In addition, FOTS – which seemed to have a rosy financial profile for a new initiative in a challenging space – is now tracking below expectations. This may call into question low-teens revenue growth ambitions for some time. This plus reduced visibility warrants lower multiples.”
- Web.com Group was downgraded by analysts at SunTrust from a “buy” rating to a “neutral” rating. They now have a $24.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $34.00.
- Web.com Group was downgraded by analysts at BWS Financial from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating. They now have a $24.00 price target on the stock.
Shares of Web.com Group Inc (NASDAQ:WWWW) traded down 1.34% on Monday, hitting $19.85. 3,203,350 shares of the company’s stock traded hands. Web.com Group Inc has a 1-year low of $19.36 and a 1-year high of $37.72. The stock’s 50-day moving average is $28.68 and its 200-day moving average is $32.5. The company’s market cap is $1.009 billion.
Web.com Group, Inc (NASDAQ:WWWW), is a provider of a line of Internet services for small- to medium-sized businesses (SMBs).
Receive News & Ratings for Webcom Group Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Webcom Group Inc and related companies with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter.