Weekly Research Analysts’ Ratings Changes for Wynn Resorts, Limited (WYNN)
A number of stock research firms have changed their ratings and price targets for Wynn Resorts, Limited (NASDAQ: WYNN) during the last seven days:
- Wynn Resorts, Limited had its price target lowered by analysts at Susquehanna from $239.00 to $232.00. They now have a “positive” rating on the stock.
- Wynn Resorts, Limited had its “positive” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Goldman Sachs.
- Wynn Resorts, Limited had its “market perform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at FBR Capital Markets.
- Wynn Resorts, Limited had its “overweight” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Barclays. They now have a $232.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $235.00.
- Wynn Resorts, Limited had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Nomura. They now have a $272.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $276.00.
- Wynn Resorts, Limited had its “neutral” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Zacks. They now have a $228.00 price target on the stock. Zacks‘ analyst wrote, “Wynn Resorts’ second quarter 2014 adjusted earnings of $2.11 grew 40% year over year and beat the Zacks Consensus Estimate by 1.4%. The upside reflects year-over-year improvement in revenues and growth in the Las Vegas market. Though net revenue of $1.44 billion missed the consensus mark, it increased 6% year over year driven by increase in revenues from Las Vegas operations. However, growth in Macau was not as strong as it had been in the past few quarters. In fact, it was lower than the growth rate in the Las Vegas region. The slowdown can be attributed to the fact that high-stake gamblers are curtailing spending amid a cooling Chinese economy. Nevertheless, except for the VIP segment at Macau, the overall scenario was impressive. Over the long-term, we expect strong brand portfolio and solid mass market revenues to bode well for the company. We maintain our Neutral recommendation on the stock. “
Shares of Wynn Resorts, Limited (NASDAQ:WYNN) traded down 0.69% on Tuesday, hitting $212.02. The stock had a trading volume of 144,555 shares. Wynn Resorts, Limited has a 1-year low of $137.07 and a 1-year high of $249.31. The stock has a 50-day moving average of $205.8 and a 200-day moving average of $213.3. The company has a market cap of $21.396 billion and a P/E ratio of 26.33.
Wynn Resorts, Limited is a developer, owner and operator of destination casino resorts. The Company owns and operates two destination casino resorts.
Get Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades via Email - Stay on top of analysts' coverage with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter that provides a concise list of analysts' upgrades and downgrades. Click here to register now.