Analysts’ Recent Ratings Updates for Eli Lilly and (LLY)
Eli Lilly and (NYSE: LLY) was the recipient of a ratings changes during the seven days:
- Eli Lilly and had its price target raised by analysts at Argus from $64.00 to $72.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- Eli Lilly and was downgraded by analysts at Citigroup Inc. from a “buy” rating to a “neutral” rating. They now have a $68.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $60.00.
- Eli Lilly and had its price target raised by analysts at Morgan Stanley from $48.00 to $60.00.
- Eli Lilly and is now covered by analysts at S&P Equity Research. They set a “buy” rating on the stock.
- Eli Lilly and is now covered by analysts at Tigress Financial. They set a “buy” rating on the stock.
Shares of Eli Lilly and Co (NYSE:LLY) traded up 0.39% on Wednesday, hitting $61.11. 2,682,842 shares of the company’s stock traded hands. Eli Lilly and Co has a 1-year low of $47.53 and a 1-year high of $65.70. The stock has a 50-day moving average of $62.42 and a 200-day moving average of $59.15. The company has a market cap of $65.492 billion and a P/E ratio of 19.33. Eli Lilly and also was the recipient of a large decline in short interest during the month of July. As of July 15th, there was short interest totalling 19,160,146 shares, a decline of 11.4% from the June 30th total of 21,636,995 shares. Approximately 1.9% of the shares of the stock are short sold. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 3,091,827 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 6.2 days.
Eli Lilly and Company, discovers, develops, manufactures, and sells products, in one business segment, pharmaceutical products.
Get Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades via Email - Stay on top of analysts' coverage with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter that provides a concise list of analysts' upgrades and downgrades. Click here to register now.