Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Changes for RONA (RON)
Several investment firms have updated their stock ratings and price targets on shares of RONA (TSE: RON) in the last week:
- RONA had its “sector perform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Scotiabank. They now have a C$12.50 price target on the stock.
- RONA was downgraded by analysts at Canaccord Genuity to a “hold” rating.
- RONA was upgraded by analysts at Desjardins to a “buy” rating.
- RONA had its price target lowered by analysts at BMO Capital Markets from C$13.50 to C$11.00. They now have a “market perform” rating on the stock.
- RONA had its price target raised by analysts at National Bank Financial from C$11.50 to C$12.00. They now have a “sector perform” rating on the stock.
- RONA had its price target raised by analysts at NBF from C$11.50 to C$12.00. They now have a “sector perform” rating on the stock.
RONA Inc. (TSE:RON) opened at 12.00 on Friday. RONA Inc. has a 1-year low of $10.61 and a 1-year high of $13.54. The stock’s 50-day moving average is $11.74 and its 200-day moving average is $11.53. The company’s market cap is $1.443 billion.
RONA inc. is a Canada-based distributor and retailer of hardware, home improvement and gardening products.
Get Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades via Email - Stay on top of analysts' coverage with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter that provides a concise list of analysts' upgrades and downgrades. Click here to register now.