Recent Analysts’ Ratings Updates for Fresnillo Plc (FRES)
A number of stock research firms have changed their ratings and price targets for Fresnillo Plc (LON: FRES) during the last seven days:
- Fresnillo Plc had its “outperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at RBC Capital. They now have a GBX 1,000 ($16.83) price target on the stock.
- Fresnillo Plc was upgraded by analysts at Credit Suisse to a “neutral” rating. They now have a GBX 900 ($15.14) price target on the stock, up previously from GBX 647 ($10.89).
- Fresnillo Plc was downgraded by analysts at RBC Capital to a “sector performer” rating. They now have a GBX 950 ($15.99) price target on the stock, down previously from GBX 1,000 ($16.83).
- Fresnillo Plc had its price target lowered by analysts at Deutsche Bank from GBX 890 ($14.98) to GBX 860 ($14.47). They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- Fresnillo Plc had its price target raised by analysts at Numis Securities Ltd from GBX 1,100 ($18.51) to GBX 1,150 ($19.35). They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- Fresnillo Plc was upgraded by analysts at VSA Capital to a “hold” rating. They now have a GBX 900 ($15.14) price target on the stock.
Shares of Fresnillo Plc (LON:FRES) opened at 995.45 on Friday. Fresnillo Plc has a 52 week low of GBX 658.00 and a 52 week high of GBX 1350.00. The stock’s 50-day moving average is GBX 911.0 and its 200-day moving average is GBX 871.7. The company’s market cap is £7.335 billion.
Fresnillo plc is a silver and gold mining company. The Company, along with its subsidiaries, is engaged in the mining and beneficiation of non-ferrous minerals, and the sale of related production.
Get Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades via Email - Stay on top of analysts' coverage with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter that provides a concise list of analysts' upgrades and downgrades. Click here to register now.