Recent Research Analysts’ Ratings Updates for 3D Systems (TDSC)
A number of stock research firms have changed their ratings and price targets for 3D Systems (NASDAQ: TDSC) during the last seven days:
- 3D Systems had its price target lowered by analysts at Piper Jaffray from $63.00 to $50.00. They now have a “neutral” rating on the stock.
- 3D Systems was downgraded by analysts at RBC Capital to a “sector perform” rating. They now have a $54.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $64.00.
- 3D Systems had its price target lowered by analysts at Pacific Crest from $59.00 to $56.00.
- 3D Systems had its price target lowered by analysts at Brean Capital from $75.00 to $58.00.
- 3D Systems was downgraded by analysts at FBR Capital Markets to a “market perform” rating.
3D Systems Corporation (NASDAQ:TDSC) is a holding company that operates through subsidiaries in the United States, Europe and the Asia-Pacific region.
Get Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades via Email - Stay on top of analysts' coverage with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter that provides a concise list of analysts' upgrades and downgrades. Click here to register now.