Spectris plc (SXS) – Analysts’ Recent Ratings Updates
Spectris plc (LON: SXS) received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms in the last week:
- Spectris plc was downgraded by analysts at Canaccord Genuity to a “hold” rating. They now have a GBX 2,400 ($40.38) price target on the stock, down previously from GBX 2,700 ($45.43).
- Spectris plc had its price target lowered by analysts at Investec from GBX 2,720 ($45.77) to GBX 2,580 ($43.41). They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- Spectris plc had its “outperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at BNP Paribas. They now have a GBX 2,350 ($39.54) price target on the stock.
- Spectris plc had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Liberum Capital. They now have a GBX 2,430 ($40.89) price target on the stock.
- Spectris plc had its price target lowered by analysts at N+1 Singer from GBX 2,300 ($38.70) to GBX 2,050 ($34.49). They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
Shares of Spectris plc (LON:SXS) opened at 1954.9999 on Friday. Spectris plc has a 52 week low of GBX 1862.9999 and a 52 week high of GBX 2572.00. The stock’s 50-day moving average is GBX 2121.84 and its 200-day moving average is GBX 2260.18. The company’s market cap is £2.321 billion.
Spectris plc designs, develops and markets instrumentation and controls. It operates in four segments: Materials Analysis provides products that enable customers to assess structure, composition, quantity and quality of particles and materials, during their research and development (LON:SXS) process; Test and Measurement supplies test, measurement and analysis equipment and software for product design optimization, manufacturing control and environmental monitoring systems; In-line Instrumentation provides process analytical measurement, asset monitoring and on-line controls for both primary processing and the converting industries, and Industrial Controls provides products and solutions that monitor, control, inform, track and trace during the production process.
Receive News & Ratings for Spectris plc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Spectris plc and related companies with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter.