Trulia (TRLA) – Analysts’ Recent Ratings Updates
Trulia (NASDAQ: TRLA) received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms in the last week:
- Trulia had its price target raised by analysts at Barclays from $45.00 to $70.00. They now have an “equal weight” rating on the stock.
- Trulia was downgraded by analysts at Deutsche Bank from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating. They now have a $71.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $42.00. They wrote, “Trulia reported another solid quarter with better than expected net new subs, ARPU, marketplace and display revenue and Adj EBITDA. The company guided to 2Q revenue above our and consensus estimates, though EBITDA guidance was slightly light. Traffic at core Trulia continues to accelerate and is tracking to a fourth month of acceleration in July. Over half of traffic and leads now come from mobile, where the company now has 40% TMA penetration on core Trulia subs. The strong results may help shares modestly but the pending transaction with Zillow puts more weight on Zillow’s results next week, which could likely show similar strength.”
- Trulia was downgraded by analysts at Needham & Company LLC from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- Trulia was downgraded by analysts at Zacks from a “neutral” rating to an “underperform” rating. They now have a $60.20 price target on the stock.
- Trulia had its price target raised by analysts at RBC Capital from $45.00 to $64.00.
- Trulia had its price target lowered by analysts at Deutsche Bank from $71.00 to $64.00.
- Trulia had its price target raised by analysts at Macquarie from $56.00 to $70.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
Shares of Trulia Inc (NASDAQ:TRLA) traded down 1.36% during mid-day trading on Friday, hitting $57.736. The stock had a trading volume of 306,826 shares. Trulia Inc has a 52-week low of $26.35 and a 52-week high of $67.50. The stock’s 50-day moving average is $48.25 and its 200-day moving average is $37.80. The company’s market cap is $2.140 billion.
Trulia, Inc is a real estate search engine company. The Company also offers a suite of free and subscription products that provide real estate professionals with access to transaction-ready consumers and help them to grow and manage their online presence.
Get Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades via Email - Stay on top of analysts' coverage with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter that provides a concise list of analysts' upgrades and downgrades. Click here to register now.