Cardinal Health (CAH) – Research Analysts’ Recent Ratings Updates
A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of Cardinal Health (NYSE: CAH) recently:
- Cardinal Health had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Mizuho.
- Cardinal Health had its price target raised by analysts at ISI Group from $77.00 to $78.50. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- Cardinal Health had its “overweight” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Barclays. They now have a $82.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $77.00.
- Cardinal Health had its “outperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Credit Suisse. They now have a $80.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $76.00.
- Cardinal Health had its “neutral” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Zacks. They now have a $74.00 price target on the stock. Zacks‘ analyst wrote, “Cardinal Health’s adjusted earnings of $0.83 for fiscal 2014-fourth-quarter rose 5.1% from $0.79 a year-ago and topped the Zacks Consensus Estimate by $0.02. However, revenues fell 9.9% to $22,894 million. Despite lower revenues, earnings rose due to lower operating expenses during the quarter. Performance in the Pharmaceutical segment continued to be disappointing due to the expiration of the contract with Walgreens. The company projects fiscal 2015 adjusted EPS to rise 6.8 to 12.0% over fiscal 2013 to $4.10 to $4.30. The company’s leverage position has also improved. As such, we maintain our Neutral recommendation and set a target price of $74.00.”
- Cardinal Health had its price target raised by analysts at Leerink Swann from $78.00 to $84.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
Cardinal Health Inc (NYSE:CAH) traded up 1.12% on Wednesday, hitting $71.814. The stock had a trading volume of 756,912 shares. Cardinal Health Inc has a one year low of $49.65 and a one year high of $74.40. The stock has a 50-day moving average of $70.66 and a 200-day moving average of $69.41. The company has a market cap of $24.345 billion and a P/E ratio of 21.02.
Cardinal Health, Inc is a healthcare services company providing pharmaceutical and medical products and services to pharmacies, hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers, clinical laboratories, physician offices and other healthcare providers.
Receive News & Ratings for Cardinal Health Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Cardinal Health Inc and related companies with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter.